Monday, April 23, 2012

Group P: Not Becoming a Hobo


I’m actually surprised at how well I’ve done so far since writing that one blog, Blog A: Becoming a Hobo. I’ve been on the honor roll the whole year so far and I’m keeping it that way. I’ve had a 95 in English almost the whole year and in Civics, well a 90 is still legit. Bro! I also purchased a car like I said! At first I didn’t want to buy it because I didn’t think I was ready yet, but it happened. I’m starting after Prom with driving lessons and then in June I should be doing my driver’s test. I’m quite nervous to be frank. I’ve driven with Sara and I was fine. But when I drive with my father, I’m a wreck. I’m afraid that he’s going to judge me or criticize me too harshly. Another thing that surprised me over the past school year is the fact that I barely have any homework. I don’t have to worry about coming home after work and have to do homework. I think the only time I was freaking about work was when I had to do the senior thesis and I forgot to skip lines when writing the rough draft so I had to rewrite it. That stressed me out. I’ve also made a lot of new friends. I joined the Creative Writing Club and met a lot of new people, mainly freshman, but they still count. I’ve also talked to more people in my grade that I usually don’t talk to. For example, Devyn Woelfle has been talking to me a lot. I find it entertaining because we’re complete opposites but suddenly we’re like best friends. I haven’t said a word to this girl until the beginning of this school year. She’s literally in all of my classes except for gym. I think this is the first time I actually followed through with my goals. Success has never felt so good!

1 comment:

  1. It's horrible trying to drive with a parent. OMG I also been on honor roll all year round too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete