Thursday, April 5, 2012

Group O: Popsicle!

My mother is…just kidding, that wouldn’t be a school appropriate blog. My father is the best father that has ever existed. He has done so much, before and after Karen’s departure, that has showed that he does really care for us. Before my parents got married, my dad was already taking care of six kids, Karen’s kids. He took his time and devoted it to these kids who didn’t have fathers. Donald, Michael, Brian, Sara, Monolito and Markus, all of my half siblings that I love no matter what. He adopted Sara, Mono and Markus because they were still under the age of eighteen. Since then, my father raised all of them, including Crystal and I. Have you ever met anyone that has done something like that? Besides raising kids, he went to college, and bought the West Alden Kitchen. I think it’ll be ten years this year of owning the business. Yea, it feels like a lifetime. I love my father, and I love buying him things because the expression on his face is priceless. I wrote him a letter for Valentine’s Day, saying that he’d be the only man in my life that would never break my heart. I actually made him cry. He also gets really spoiled because we even do stuff for him for Mother’s Day. We always get him a room at Salvatore’s for a couple days so he can get away. He sure does need it. When he’s home, he’s always surrounded by girls. It gets annoying even for me. I think being with my dad has made me the person I am today. He’s taught me a lot. Even through a struggle, you can still come out strong. Without my father, I would literally be nothing. A huge part of me would die and I don’t think I’d be able to move on. He also has the best sense of humor. “I wonder how chubby police officers chase after bad guys. Do they just roll?” I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment