Thursday, April 5, 2012

Group O: End the Government!

I found this article on CNN’s website, and I am really disgusted in the government even more than I was before. I wrote a blog before about the government and my opinion of them. I hate the government. I despise it. In the article, a 77 year-old pharmacist committed suicide because of a crisis dealing with debt and what not. He’s not the only one who has done this before. People, everyday commit suicide do to the fact that they don’t have money. They lose their jobs, homes, family and are left with nothing. I think that the government cares way too much about money. It’s always money this or money that. What about the people? The president is supposed to care about us, yet there are people dying because of him. He’s not saving us from death, he’s causing it. In the article, people were saying that it is murder, not suicide, meaning that the “government” murdered him. I understand that. I hate the fact that it’s true. This happened in Athens, Greece, and this can happen here in the United States. Well, I’m sure it has already happened plenty of times. I think that we should just stop creating money. We should go back to the barter system. There we don’t have to think about problems. We can do things for ourselves, learn new skills, and be more active. Our economy is just crashing and one day it’s just going to be gone and it’ll be too late to do anything about it. I think we should start now and start over. We can make this economy better, easily. You have no idea how many people would be screaming for joy because of that. I’ve lost my house before. I know what it feels like how not to have a house, a job and a life. It’s hard and people are actually poorer than me. The United States needs help, and one day it’ll be too late for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment