Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Group O: College...cool story bro.

For the past two months, everyone has been talking about college and I’m getting really annoyed. I understand that people get paid more when they go to college and get a Bachelor’s degree or whatever, but I want to do something other than school for the rest of my life. After school I’m planning on working for a long time. lol. Of course I want to go to college, but only for a couple English courses. Being an author is difficult, and by taking those English courses, it will improve my grammar skills. Also, I don’t really like this government, so I don’t want to borrow money from them because then they will be bugging me for the rest of my life to give back the money. Another reason why I believe college isn’t on my to do list right away, is the fact that not many jobs are being offered right now; especially the ones that you need to go to college for. I wouldn’t want to go to college and then left with all these bills because I can’t find a job afterwards. That’s why I want to raise enough money for myself by working every day. I know that that is tiring, but if you want something really bad, then you’ll do anything for it. That’s what I’m doing. I’m literally working for my dream. Then when I become a really famous author, I can finally start a family. I’m aware of the fact that it’ll take a long time, so many people have told me this. I’m a strong person, and if I fail, I can start all over again. I’m not giving up my dream for some stupid job that I’d not only be terrible at, but miserable. I’ll work for it until the day I die. I was born to write. That’s the only thing I am capable of.

No comments:

Post a Comment