Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Group L: You Needs To Try This!!!

For this choice blog I will be writing about dream catchers. Random right? Dream catchers are so beautiful, especially if you buy them from actual Native Americans because then you know they’re actually real. Dream catchers are supposed to take away the nightmares at night when you sleep and sometimes that actually works. I used to have a lot of nightmares because of how bad my life used to be. I couldn’t even run away from my life when I went to bed. I bought my first dream catcher when I went to the Fair two years ago. There is this guy who is a legit Native American and only sells dream catchers. When I first went to him I didn’t really believe in dream catchers really catching the “bad” dreams. He explained to me that the bad dreams are supposed to get caught in the loops around the dream catcher and then the good dreams go through the holes. He said by trying it that I’d never regret it. I actually don’t ever regret it. Last year I went to the Fair and I forgot to look for the tent thing where the Native American was. I had to work the next day and my dad was going with my little sister and other siblings for the day. He bought me this dream catcher that was almost the color of navy blue but just a little brighter. It has a wolf and a picture of the sunset in the background. Dark blue feathers hang from all around it. It’s the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. When I hold one of these in my hands I just feel different. It’s like the stress just seeps out of you and disappears for the moment. When I go to bed I just feel so comfortable. It maybe takes me at least five minutes to fall asleep when before it took me an hour. I have two pink ones beside the blue ones and they all hang over my head. I love them and I want to collect more.

1 comment:

  1. I placed a dream catcher in my son's room a couple of years ago. I think that the meaning behind them is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete