Monday, February 13, 2012

Group L: YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t really care for the Superbowl. Shannon had her birthday party that day so I was with her and had a blast! We left around noonish to go to Paige’s Paradise Island. It was the first time I was ever there. It wasn’t that bad, I just wish there was more stuff to do there. It was almost like a Chuck E Cheeses, but smaller. When we first got there, we went upstairs where the mini golf was. That was probably my favorite part. The room had black lights and everything was covered in glow in the dark paint.  We played mini golf without keeping score because keeping score is boring. After that we went to the rock climbing wall where only Shannon tried and she failed within the first four seconds she was on the wall. After that we started to play some games. I played this one game where it was a giant circle, and you had to get the flashing traveling light on the bonus which was like 167 tickets. I kept getting 10 tickets over and over again. I had almost 300 tickets after all of that. I gave them to this little kid. The prizes were mainly little figurines that I don’t treasure anymore because I’m not a child. The next part was probably the highlight of my day. We changed into our bathing suits and went into the swimming area. We looked around and all there was were little children. We burst out laughing and left after that. We went back to Shannon’s house where we ate tons of food and watched Monsters Inc. while we played Yahtzee! Stephanie kept getting yahtzee’s over and over again. I got my friend Val addicted to the game. When I got home I ate more food and then died of a stomachache. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment