Monday, February 13, 2012

Group L: Where ever she is, that's where my home is.

I’m actually afraid of a lot of things. I’m afraid of heartbreak, but unfortunately that fear became reality during the past weekend. My heart was broken by my ex-boyfriend, and now I have to find a way to trust any guy again. Heartbreak is the worst kind of pain there is. I’m afraid of being hurt because I’m a fragile person and it’s hard to go back to the happy person I was after all of this has happened. Another thing I’m afraid of is dying alone. I want to be able to fall in love with someone and live forever with them. If you’ve ever seen The Notebook, you’d understand the kind of love that I’m looking for.  I want to be able to die in the arms of my lover. I want someone to love me, and to never forget about me. I’m always on their mind and they can’t go on a day without thinking about me. Another thing I’m afraid of is failure. I’m afraid of disappointing my father and my sister. I hope it’ll never happen, but sometimes you just doubt yourself, and that’s one thing I doubt myself about. I’m scared that sometime in the future I’ll just do something so incredibly stupid that my family will cut me off and never speak to me again. It’s a nightmare, really. I’m sure that’s everyone’s nightmare. Without your family you’re nothing. Some people might disagree, but to be honest when your friends aren’t there for you, your family is. Sometimes though, you might be very unlucky and have neither. Anyways, I just hope I never do something like that. I’d die without my family. The final thing I’m afraid of are spiders. Those things are DISGUSTING! I don’t understand why people want those things as pets. I saw one before, like right in front of my face, and I passed out. THEY’RE GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment