Monday, February 13, 2012

Group L: Stop Being Angry!

To be honest, not a lot of things make me angry. I’m not an angry person. I try to stay happy because when you’re wasting your time being angry or sad about something, a good thing could have happened. I only get disappointed in people if they do stupid things. For example, my friend one time told me she got wasted. I was disappointed in her because she didn’t have a legit reason why she got wasted. Then again, you should never get wasted in the first place. I mean, you’re how old, and you’re out partying. I don’t find a reason for alcohol or drugs. Yea, drugs, they’re for making you better when you’re sick, not to make you high because you’re a low life. Some people think I’m a goodie-two-shoes because I don’t do any of that stuff. I’m not a goodie-two-shoes, I’m smart. I won’t have to deal with lung cancer from smoking or liver disease from drinking so much. I’m healthy, you’re not. I’ll be living until I’m 80 and making my dreams come true while you die from an overdose. I make the right decisions. I also get disappointed in Crystal when she gets really bad grades sometimes. I ask her if she studies or understands any of the stuff and when she says no, she gets “the look” from me. If I ever need help, I stay after and get help. She doesn’t want to stay after because she is a tad too lazy. I also get disappointed because of things that people say. People have the rights for their own opinion, but sometimes people go too far. Bullying, racist comments, sexiest jokes, none of that is funny, yet people make jokes about all of that all the time. What’s the point of being angry? Just smile and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment