Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Group G: Kathleen SquarePants

Um, Sponge Bob Square Pants, nuff said. Over the past five months I have become overly obsessed with this yellow sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea. I don’t know why I suddenly enjoy watching this show, but it’s quite entertaining and quite different than the other shows on television right now. I actually laugh, cry and question my sanity while watching this show. I’m seventeen still watching a cartoon made for younger kids who still play with Barbie’s and “Action Figures.” I literally have to buy everything that has Sponge Bob’s face on it. Over the Thanksgiving weekend I went shopping with my father. I was supposed to be buying for other people, but instead I just bought stuff for myself. We went down the toy aisle at Wal-Mart and I do believe that was a mistake. There was so much Sponge Bob stuff! I bought this play mat with Sponge Bob on it. I don’t really know what I’ll be using it for, but right now it’s just a rug on my bedroom floor at this moment.  Besides having a mat that has Sponge Bob on it, I have many other collectibles. I have these wall clings that are made up of the stuff that window clings are, but they’re stickier. There is a huge Sponge Bob one and then there are smaller ones of him, Gary, Squidward, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs. For my birthday my dad got me this coloring pad of Sponge Bob. It’s epic. I’m a huge fan of coloring and I always have marker, crayons and colored pencils available. Anyways, I colored a bunch of pictures from the coloring pad and put them on my walls. It looks pretty legit. Surprisingly there is also a Sponge Bob album out. I bought it last year around Christmas time. It has all the best songs on it. I have blankets and pillows of him to. I love Sponge Bob and I can see myself being eighty and still watching this show. I might even marry him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment