Monday, November 21, 2011

Group F: I don't wish for money, I wish for life.

For the three wishes, well, this is probably going to be depressing. My first wish would be to bring my oldest brother back to life. He died in 1992 from an allergic reaction to latex. I was born in 1994, so I was never able to meet him. I always wonder what life would be like right now if he was alive. I can’t really learn much about him because it’s kind of awkward to ask my dad about him. All I know is that he was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy at a young age. He had to be in wheelchair most of his short life. He was only fourteen when he died. If he never had that allergic reaction and was still alive today, I wish that he would never be diagnosed with that disease. I hate to see the pain that people go through because they are disabled. I truly do have a problem with people who judge others. I know many people judged my brother because of what he was going through. He had to go to a whole separate school for some stupid reason.  My third wish would be to wish that people didn’t judge others so easily. I know I have my moments when it comes to judging, but I never go too far like some people. Just the other day in lunch someone was being racist and I confronted them about it in front of the whole lunch table. I’m sorry, but if you want to be ignorant like that you can go somewhere else. People are supposed to come to school and be able to go to classes and have fun without worrying about ignorant people. I hate when people judge other’s because of their race, sexuality, religion and so on. I told someone that I was atheist and they called me stupid and decided to not talk to me. It was my choice to be like this. I’m not stupid because of what I believe in. I don’t judge you or call you stupid. I already did a blog about judging gay people and if I talked about race I’m pretty sure this blog would be 4876389579384 words long. I clench my fists when people judge others because of skin color. It pisses me off that much. I’m a very sensitive person and I will literally try to save anyone that I see being bullied in any way. It’s just what I do. I don’t tolerate that ignorant crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment