Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Group G: If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

Why am I awesome? Well, that’s because I’m, well, me. I am the most laid back, sweet and caring person you will ever meet in your life. I know I don’t look like it because I wear all black, but seriously, you will get diabetes because I’m so sweet. I have an awesome sense of humor, unless it deals with racism or sexism. Yes, I may be a lady, but I don’t like being in the kitchen all the time and no I will not make you a sandwich. Anyways, I’m a very unique person. I’m sure you will never meet any one else like me. I’m one of a kind. I’m shy at first, but when you get to know me, I can be quite obnoxious. I always think positive about myself. I don’t wear make-up because to me it’s a mask that people hide behind. I was born beautiful. Of course I have my flaws, but I’m proud of them. I know I’m not perfect and I never act like I am. I try my best at everything, going into everything open minded. I might whine occasionally, but everybody does. I stay drug free because I want a future. I don’t judge others if they do drugs or drink alcohol because it’s their decisions. They aren’t a part of my life, so why worry about them? I don’t talk about others behind their backs because I wouldn’t want that to happen to me. I can always keep a secret. I am most definitely the person you can trust. I understand what some people are going through and they know they can always come to me and talk about it because I don’t tell anyone else and I always give them feedback. I’m a counselor when people need to talk about something’s that are so sensitive. I always tell the truth and nothin’ but the truth. Some people might be reading this and think that I’m lying right there, but to be honest, I’m not. If you always tell the truth, there’s nothing to remember. If you need a friend, I’ll always be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment