Monday, May 21, 2012

Group R: Writing♥


Everybody knows that I love to write. What I write about though really depends on my mood at the time that I’m writing. I write about gory stuff because I can easily relate to it. I know that sounds weird, but I like reading violent things. It’s entertaining. Horror movies or books always keep me attached. It’s so hard to look away, unless it’s really corny. Anyways, I write about things that have happened to me. If something has scarred me in some way, I try to write about it because that’s the only way that I release my stress or feelings. When it comes to essays in school, that’s really difficult because I can’t connect with it. I can’t put in my own feelings. When I had to write the senior thesis, I tried to pick a topic that I’m familiar with and that I can relate to. I chose to write about Atheism, because I am an Atheist. The only advice I can give right now is that it’s really easy to write about something when you can relate to it. In the future if you have to write a research paper, choose a topic that you actually understand. I’ve had a couple moments where I knew absolutely nothing about the topic and then my writing sucked. When it comes to sports, I can’t really write about that stuff because I find it annoying. People get too cocky over that stuff and then people over react and blah blah blah. I mean, I can’t relate to it. The only time I was ever interested in it was when my brothers did some sports. Mono legit did everything, Michael did football and so did Brian. I’m pretty sure Brian did wrestling too. In order to write something, I think you just have to have a positive attitude and want to write. Of course you aren’t going to write something good if you’re lost and don’t understand what you have to write about. Just think about that the next time you have to write something.

No comments:

Post a Comment