Thursday, May 3, 2012

Group Q: Road Trip!


I still can’t get over the fact that I am graduating this year. It’s a very scary thought. Whenever someone asks me what I’m going to do after high school, I always say “Shut up, I don’t wanna talk about it”. Then the conversation gets awkward. This summer though, I’m planning on working a lot. My sister-in-law is pregnant and she’ll have to take off for a while. She is also a waitress, so I wanted to help my father by taking some of her days. I also want to try to lose weight. I mean, I love my body just the way it is, but I have arthritis in my back, and having this extra weight doesn’t really help. Anyways, I guess I don’t really have major plans over the summer. I want to road trip it somewhere random. I just want to explore. I’ve had moments in my life where I wonder how big the world really is. I’ve only traveled to North Carolina and Virginia. I want to be able to travel to somewhere far. Almost to escape from reality, I guess. I just want to be free. I won’t stay away forever. Driving is a way to clear my mind of everything. I always ask my dad if we can go driving because I focus on one thing when I’m driving, the road. Everything else is gone from my mind and that’s so relaxing. I think if I road trip it somewhere, that would keep me completely sane from graduating high school. I think it would be cool if it was just me and Crystal. I probably won’t be able to see my friends that much after school because they’ll be getting ready for college, and I’ll be getting ready to work for the rest of my life. I don’t think I’m looking forward to this summer. My life just won’t be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment