Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Group D: Some Legit Shenanigans

I decided to do the choice blog this week. I’ll just talk about random shenanigans. Today I have been rather hyper. This is clearly the best day of my life. I’m listening to this song right now. It’s kind of like 80’s techno music. It’s definitely my jam. It took me and Amber five minutes to spell definitely. I can’t spell that word. I always have to have Microsoft do the auto correct thing. I’m kind of special. I’m also kind of a big deal. I didn’t want to do the other blog about what I wanted to do after high school because I basically already did one on that. I noticed that Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive, besides Eminem. Lil Wayne’s songs flow so smoothly and he’s pretty hot. People say that he doesn’t have talent and what not, but to be honest I think he does. I can’t free style like him, or write lyrics like him. I’m a tad bit jealous. I love Eminem because he raps about real stuff.  He’s so real and he doesn’t care what people think. If there is something on his mind he’ll rap about it. I think today after school I’m going to go home and sleep. I only got four hours of sleep last night. I went to bed at midnight and had to wake up at 5:30. I don’t work well on four hours of sleep. I might seem awake and alert when in reality I’m zoning out and not really alive. I just remembered I also have to work today after school. That’s cool. I’ll just die some more, while I’m making bank. I’m saving up for a car. I’m slowly getting there. I just spent $100 dollars this weekend because I’m stupid and I buy useless stuff. Well, I’m done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment