Monday, October 31, 2011

Group E: Diabetes are so Delicious.

My favorite holiday is Halloween. For some reason I don’t think it’s an actual holiday, but since I love it, it’s legit. I love Halloween because it’s a scary day and I love scary stuff. I watched my first scary movie when I was four. The movie was called The Haunting. I think ever since then I just couldn’t get enough of scary things. I collect scary movies and so far I have over 100 of them. I don’t go trick or treating anymore because I believe it’s a kid thing to do. I would rather go to the movies and watch a scary movie. A couple years ago, I went to see Saw V in theaters. It was awesome. My friend Tayelor and I dressed up and went to the movies like that. I think today, since it’s Halloween, I might get my dad to take me to see Paranormal Activity 3. It will be a great bonding moment for us. ^_^ Anyways, I love learning about the history of Halloween. It’s weird how all of this came about. I believe in ghosts and I believe that they roam the earth for many reasons. The last house that I lived in was actually haunted. The activity that went on during the year wasn’t as scary as what happened on Halloween night. For some reason, my house just seemed creepier. I think that’s why I love Halloween so much. We’re closer to the dead on this day. It’s so fascinating. Apart from dressing up and ghost shenanigans, I think the candy is the best part. In Alden it depends on where you go if you want to get the best candy. I believe the village gets the best candy. Last year I went trick or treating with my little sister and I think that was the best year for candy ever. Kit Kat Bars + Reese’s Cups = best day of my life, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment