Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Group N: Deliciousness

Spring is actually my second favorite season for many reasons. The weather is always in the sixties or sometimes maybe in the early seventies. That’s the kind of weather I enjoy because I don’t get sweaty if I want to go outside and do stuff. I do hate the rainy type weather that comes along with spring. I want to be able to go outside and run around like a real teenager, but I live near a pond, so the ground is always moist. I’m only able to play outside when it’s like eighty and it’s been dry for a week because then the ground won’t be so muddy. Anyways, when spring is coming, you also notice that people are in better moods because the weather is so nice. I’m in a good mood when I don’t have to deal with cranky people when I work. During spring there is also Easter, but I don’t really care about that to be honest. I mean, it’s kind of like Halloween but you eat like it’s Thanksgiving. My dad always buys me candy, and I rarely eat candy. Sweet things make me nauseous. But, my father still buys us bags and stuff and fills it with candy and hides it. He buys me baskets though because I don’t really use bags (as in purses) and he knows I’m a clean freak. You can always find a reason to use a box. Lol. I’m such a nerd. Trying to find the basket is always the fun part. We all wake up in the morning and our dad has to work, so we have to text him and ask him in what room he hid our basket. That’s where the fun begins. It sucks though if you find your siblings basket instead of yours because you get all excited and then you’re like, “wait…my name isn’t Mono…” So, then you kind of ruined it for whoever’s basket that was. Yea, spring, refreshing, delicious. Boom. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment