Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Group M: Oh I did just go there!

This is the first blog EVER where I’ll talk about the government, but not in a positive way. Oh, no, not even close. I’m an independent person when it comes to a lot of things. I work alone and not a lot of people know my opinions about things because I think differently than most people. I think we don’t need a government. I’ll explain. There is something called a barter system. We can do things for other people without the use of money. For example, let’s just say Amber needed me to sew something for her. I’ll sew it only if she does something for me. But of course, money had to be created and now we are in $45987398473984759348759384 in debt. Hell, I didn’t know that number existed but I guess it does. We can make everything we need. We can even find oil here. I’m just so sick and tired of having to worry about money. I’m only SEVENTEEN! Also, I believe the way the government handles crimes are unacceptable. First of all, if someone kills a person they should be killed. Eye for an eye, right? I know that might sound evil, but I think that’s the only way someone will find justice. If someone were to kill my father, I would want them to suffer. But they won’t. They’ll sit in a cozy cell, go outside, eat with friends, while my father is rotting in the earth. I know it’s kind of shocking to hear that coming from me, but I just believe the government isn’t handling their jobs correctly. Same thing goes for how they handle drug busts and what not. If someone’s addicted to drugs, you should send them to rehab for a certain amount of time. Don’t send them to jail so after they get out they can continue to do it. Same with murderers and rapists, they need to die. If they are let loose, then they’ll continue to do it. Just sayin’, think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment