Friday, June 1, 2012

Group S: Merp :[

I love Online Publishing, and I don’t want to change much about it. I just think we should have more freedom when it comes to writing articles. I mean, it’s awesome to always write about what’s going on in Alden, but sometimes I think people don’t read The Bulldog because it’s a tad boring. How much goes on in Alden, really? I think it would be better if maybe next year the students could write one article one week about Alden and then the next article can be something unrelated to Alden. That could always help The Bulldog get more readers because it’ll be entertaining. I also think we should be able to sit where we want to. I hate the fact that we have permanent seats. I hate where Mr. Currin sat me also; right in the corner, where I have a butt in my face every time Austin Hopcia needs to walk by. I’m sure like every regular human being, they don’t like butts in their face. I would like a different spot, thank you very much. For future times, you should have more office parties. It’s a good way of all the students to get together and eat food. Food is legit. So, I really don’t know what else to say. Maybe when it gets warmer out, Mr. Currin can get the laptops and go outside for a class. I mean, if someone is having a rough time coming up with something to write about, maybe something outside with spark something within them. Mr. Currin should also tell Mr. Turton to change the way the computers are positioned. I don’t like having my back to people. I already have back problems, so turning around every five seconds for Mr. Currin when he talks, kills me. I had fun though. This will always be my favorite class.

No comments:

Post a Comment