Monday, June 4, 2012

Group S: Literally, The Best Class Ever!

I’m very glad about my decision to take Online Publishing this year. I mean, I’ve taken it for two years now. That hardest part is saying good-bye. Mr. Currin makes that class quite entertaining. If he wasn’t the teacher, then I don’t think I would have continued to take it this year. I love writing and all, but you need someone in the group to make it worth-while and Mr. Currin was that guy. He kept the “best class ever” thing going from last year. He made us sit wherever we wanted as long as if we worked and didn’t joke around the whole time. We’re able to have fun and in some side classes that we have to take we aren’t able to do that. Some teachers are too strict and we have to be quiet all the time, but in Online Publishing I don’t think there is ever a dull or quiet moment. I’ve made some new friends. I even started talking more to the kids in my senior class. I have more friends outside of my senior class than in it. Anyways, I feel myself change every month that I’m in this class. I wrote about all of that in my final article. I’m definitely happy at the fact that I always end my day with this class. Last year I did and this year I did. Sometimes I have those moments where the block feels like it literally drags on, but I’d rather be here than in any other class. Hopefully students keep taking this class because it sure is worth it. You do have moments where you get frustrated because you don’t know what to write about, or the blogs are kind of stupid, but you can’t help but wonder what your life would be like if you never took Online Publishing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment